2021 Virtual Conference Update
- There will be no in-person activity for the event.
- The conference price will be of no charge to you but you will need to register to receive all the exclusive content.
- For those who have registered and have made a ticket purchase, we are currently working on providing a full refund.
- We will host all of our breakout sessions on our attendee portal for a 3-month period.
- We will have a live Q&A Session, Wednesday, October 13th @ 10 a.m. featuring a panel of experts--giving you enough time to review all the amazing content we have in our hub.
- We will offer an exclusive Women's Conference bag with a notebook and pen for free to the first 500 registrants.
Women's health remains a priority for us and we look forward to connecting with you virtually.
Please join us for this year's 2021 Virtual Women's Conference by clicking on the link below to the attendee hub. The portal will be live at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, September 17 and will remain open for three months to watch the content at your leisure. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope you enjoy this year's event!
For over 100 years, Loma Linda University Health has been providing health care to our community and beyond. Women Services is the partner in health that every woman should have, not because we are the experts, but because we are the advocates behind their health journey. Every step of their journey has been our journey.