Loma Linda University Health’s Spring Giving Day
Be a part of what makes a difference at Loma Linda University Health by paying it forward this spring. Support cutting-edge technology, innovative education and patient care today! Spread kindness and encourage others to Spring-it Forward.
Be a light of hope - brighten the lives of patients, families, students and frontline healthcare providers through a gift toward our urgent initiatives below.
Support the health of our region as we seek to expand in cancer care, pediatrics, and services in Southern California. Support of clinical care supports innovative technology like:
- ZAP Radiotherapy – Provides non-invasive cancer treatment with precision.
- Pediatric DaVinci Surgical Robot – Designed for minimally invasive surgeries, decreasing recovery time for child surgery.
- Pediatric Neuro Stabilizer – Allows for advanced pediatric care for brain tumors, shunt placement, and epilepsy cases.
Fueling the Next Generation of Diverse Healthcare Leaders
Loma Linda University has a proud history of embracing a global community and welcoming students from over 80 countries and a diversity of backgrounds. We are focusing on building a diverse pipeline of future healthcare workers and faculty and adding value while reducing student debt and financial barriers. Support the next generation of diverse healthcare leaders with a gift to:
- LLU diversity student scholarship fund
- Minority Introduction to Health Sciences (MITHS)
- San Manuel Gateway College scholarships
- Center for Health Disparities (student summer research, faculty research)
- A scholarship specific to either of our eight schools
Innovating the Future of Healthcare Education
We are focusing on building on the investments made in our faculty’s development and student experience through the creation of an Innovation Center and by strengthening education through the Simulation Center and augmented reality in clinical programs.
The Innovation Center, incorporating both virtual and physical space, will serve to continually enhance student learning in today’s modern digital age, invest in faculty development, allowing them to stay on the leading edge of healthcare education, and transform faculty and student creativity into novel approaches to education and care. Support innovation this spring by making a gift toward:
- SIMS Center & augmented reality programming
- Innovation grants for faculty
Give today and with your help we can make families whole. We can educate the next generation. We can find life-saving discoveries. We can teach using innovative equipment. This spring we can make a difference together.