Join us for Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center's 12th Annual Seeds of Hope event in Loma Linda, California. Guests will enjoy an inspirational evening where they will hear from past patients at the Behavioral Medicine Center, participate in fun opportunity drawings and enter for a chance to win one of our grand prize trips! Those interested in attending are able to purchase individual tickets or entire tables.
- When: Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Where: Centennial Complex, 4th Floor, 24760 Stewart Street, Loma Linda, California 92354
- Registration and patient art exhibit begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Program begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner and dessert will be served.
- Please check back for information on how to register. You may email Kemi Adeoye at OLAdeoye@llu.edu for more information.